To reduce the Fair’s impact on your daily life, please keep in mind that the police enforce the following regulations in Falcon Heights:
The following are not permitted in residential areas at any time of the year:
- The parking of cars on lawns
- Advertising of parking spaces for sale
- Outdoor sales of merchandise, such as mini-donuts or sunglasses (Lemon stand is acceptable)
To report parking code violations, call the police via Ramsey County Dispatch, 651-767-0640, and they will contact the officers on duty.
STREET PARKING WILL BE RESTRICTED
- Many streets will be posted “No Parking” on the water hydrant side during the Fair so that public safety vehicles have access through streets and to the hydrants.
- Residents as well as fairgoers must abide by street parking restrictions.
- Temporary parking permits and parking bags are not issued during the Fair except for very unusual and extenuating circumstances.
- Some areas near apartment buildings and in a few cul-de-sacs will be posted “No Parking Except By Permit”. These permits will be issued only to persons living in apartment buildings with limited off-street parking.Permits will be issued through the individual apartment owner or manager.
The City of Falcon Heights does not allowed temporary business vendors within the city limit and right-away except for kids's lemonade stands. The City of St. Paul allows vendors within their city limits. In order to obtain the temporary license, please contact St. Paul.
St. Paul State Fair License Department
For more information, please visit St. Paul's official website.
Falcon Heights City Limits