Welcome to your Community Events page!
The purpose of this page is to publicize resident organized community events. To be included on this calendar, you just need to email your event information to city staff, Amanda Lor.
Here are some examples:
- You and your neighbors would like to host a potluck at a park
- Schedule a meet-up to walk around Como Lake at 5pm on the 1st Tuesday of each month
- Parent/Child meet-up for play at Curtiss Field each Monday during the summer
This is also space to share what you've already done in your neighborhoods, Send city staff a report describing your event experience, along with tips for anyone who may want to try something similar.
This page is only for community events host by residents. Unfortunately, the city cannot advertise business events.
Share a review of events in your neighborhood to give residents ideas for their neighborhood.
- Share your experience with alley neighbors and impromptu coffee, pie, and more.
- A neighbor shoveling your driveway or sidewalk
- Neighborhood clean up
- Anything that deals with community building in Falcon Heights
Email your pictures and stories to Amanda Lor