All City facility use/rentals have been cancelled until further notice.  Information about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.

Vacation Checks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


If you are going on vacation for an extended period of time, the city recommends contacting the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office to patrol your neighborhood. Complete the fill-in form and return via email to or fax to 651-266-7306.  It will help deputies meet your request to keep an extra watch on your home during your vacation.

Below are some great tips from Ramsey County Sheriff's Office.

  • Notify your neighbors and friends. They can help keep an eye on your property, mail, newspapers and packages.
  • If you're expecting packages, request signature confirmation.
  • Notify the Sheriff's Office (651-266-7300) when you will be out of town for an extended period.
  • Set your alarm on.
  • If you have a garage door with an opener, disable the emergency release and lock the garage door. The emergency release is an easy for thieves to gain access to your garage.

Property Watch Notice Request Form