Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and recommendations from the State and Federal Government, all City facility use/rentals have been cancelled until further notice.
Your health and wellbeing, and that of the community, are of the utmost importance to the City of Falcon Heights. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Sack Thongvanh, City Administrator at 651-792-7611 or by email at email@example.com.
City Council Meeting
- Date: 03/11/2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: City Hall
2077 W. Larpenteur Ave
Falcon Heights, Minnesota 55113
CITY OF FALCON HEIGHTS
Regular Meeting of the City Council
2077 West Larpenteur Avenue
March 11, 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
A. CALL TO ORDER:
B. ROLL CALL: ANDREWS ___ GUSTAFSON____ LEEHY___
MIAZGA ___ WEHYEE___
STAFF PRESENT: THONGVANH____
1. Park Commission Annual Report
2. Pavement Management Program
D. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. February 12, 2020 City Council Meeting Minutes
2. February 26, 2020 City Council Meeting Minutes
E. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
F. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. General Disbursements through: 3/03/20 $253,331.50
Payroll through: 2/29/20 $19,450.80
G: POLICY ITEMS:
1. Fire Department –FEMA Grant Quotes
2. Community Park Building - Structural Evaluation and Recommendations
I. COMMUNITY FORUM:
Please limit comments to 3 minutes per person. Items brought before the Council will be referred for consideration. Council may ask questions for clarification, but no council action or discussion will be held on these items.