Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and recommendations from the State and Federal Government, all City facility use/rentals have been cancelled until further notice.
Your health and wellbeing, and that of the community, are of the utmost importance to the City of Falcon Heights. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Sack Thongvanh, City Administrator at 651-792-7611 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Council Meeting
- Date: 05/27/2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: City Hall
2077 W. Larpenteur Ave
Falcon Heights, Minnesota 55113
CITY OF FALCON HEIGHTS
Regular Meeting of the City Council
2077 West Larpenteur Avenue
May 27, 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
A. CALL TO ORDER:
B. ROLL CALL: GUSTAFSON ___ ANDREWS____ LEEHY___
MIAZGA ___ WEHYEE___
STAFF PRESENT: THONGVANH____
- Neal Kwong Award – Lillyan Stuart
D. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- February 5, 2020 City Council Workshop Meeting
- May 6, 2020 City Council Workshop Meeting
- May 13, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
E. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
F. CONSENT AGENDA:
- General Disbursements through: 5/20/20$61,511.21
Payroll through: 5/15/20 $19,772.83
G: POLICY ITEMS:
- Temporary Outdoor Customer Service Areas
- Resolution Denouncing Hate Speech-Acts
- Request to Rescind Interim Ordinance 20-04 Prohibiting the Cultivation of Gardens in the Front Yards
I: COMMUNITY FORUM:
Please limit comments to 3 minutes per person. Items brought before the Council will be referred for consideration. Council may ask questions for clarification, but no council action or discussion will be held on these items.