Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and recommendations from the State and Federal Government, all City facility use/rentals have been cancelled until further notice.
Your health and wellbeing, and that of the community, are of the utmost importance to the City of Falcon Heights. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Sack Thongvanh, City Administrator at 651-792-7611 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Council Meeting
- Date: 05/13/2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: City Hall
2077 W. Larpenteur Ave
Falcon Heights, Minnesota 55113
CITY OF FALCON HEIGHTS
Regular Meeting of the City Council
2077 West Larpenteur Avenue
May 13, 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
NOTE: THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD BY WEB CONFERENCE
A. CALL TO ORDER:
B. ROLL CALL: ANDREWS ___ GUSTAFSON____ LEEHY___
MIAZGA ___ WEHYEE___
STAFF PRESENT: THONGVANH____
- Conduit Bonding – Senior Housing Revenue Bonds (Suite Living of Ramsey Project), Series 2020 Calling for Public Hearing
- Year End 2019 Annual Audit Report
D. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- April 22, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
E. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
F. CONSENT AGENDA:
- General Disbursements through: 5/07/20$193,670.42
Payroll through: 4/30/20 $18,077.30
- Appointment of Andrea LaDouceur to Community Engagement Commission
- Appointment of Shaun Curtin to Parks Commission
- Appointment of Susan Risher to Parks Commission
- Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) Joint Powers Agreement and Court Services Agreement
- Accept Grant from University of Minnesota Good Neighbor Fund for 2020 Census Activities
- Proclamation for National Police Week 2020
- Sanitary Sewer Cleaning Program
- Removal and Tree Trimming Contract
G: POLICY ITEMS:
- Extend Period of Local Emergency
- Community Garden Interim Ordinance
I: COMMUNITY FORUM:
Please limit comments to 3 minutes per person. Items brought before the Council will be referred for consideration. Council may ask questions for clarification, but no council action or discussion will be held on these items. LIVE COMMENTS CAN BE SUBMITTED AT: https://webstreaming.ctv15.org/typeview.php?regionid=97&typeid=1
When submitting questions or comments, please include your name and address.
More information on virtual city meetings.
To view the virtual meeting, visit this Zoom link. You can also listen to the meeting by calling 312-626-6799 and enter the Webinar ID 859 8170 3727.